Wed, Sep 21|
Сloud data and modernization services in Azure
Join us at the Microsoft Lithuanian office for our in-person partner event to learn more about cloud data and modernization services in Azure on September 21, 9:00 a.m.
Time & Location
Sep 21, 2022, 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM GMT+3
Vilnius, Microsoft Lithuania Ukmergės g. 120, Vilnius 08105, Lithuania
About the Event
Presented by our Azure Expert and Gold partner Cloud Services, we invite you to build your foundational knowledge of analytics in the cloud. You will learn about the tools and approaches involved in managing and processing data in hybrid and cloud environments and where and how to start with their help.
We will also be joined by Rasa Simkunaite – Partner Development Manager for Data & AI at Microsoft in Central and Eastern Europe to share their experience working with Azure Synapse – a modern data warehouse solution.
When: Tuesday, September 21 from 09:00 till 13:00
Where: Microsoft Lithuania office, Ukmergės g. 120, Vilnius 08105, Lithuania
Parking: In case parking is needed an email to firstname.lastname@example.org should be sent with car plate info.
- 09:30 – 10:00 - Reception and coffee
- 10:00 – 10:15 - Introduction and welcome
Lidija Terjošina - Data & AI Specialist for Corporate Accounts in Baltics at Microsoft
Louise Tarasenko - Apps & Infra Specialist for Corporate Accounts in Lithuania & Latvia, Microsoft
- 10:15 – 10:30 – Experience in working with Cloud Services, Data Services, Azure Synapse Analytics
Rasa Simkunaite - Partner Development Manager for Data & AI at Microsoft in Central and Eastern Europe
- 10:30 – 12:30 - Cloud Services – introduction, competencies, and solution on analytics
- Portfolio of the services, data and analytics, application innovation competency
- Azure Synapse Analytics architecture
- Explore the data lake with Synapse SQL on-demand and Synapse Spark
- Build a modern data warehouse with Synapse Pipelines
- Power BI integration
- Data Science with Synapse Spark
- High performance analysis with Synapse SQL Pool
- Practical cases of deployment of modern data warehouse and building analytics on Azure
- Best practices
Andrew Dakhov, Managing Partner, CTO at Cloud Services
- 12:30 – 13:00 - Q&A and closing remarks
- 13:00 - Discussion, networking
Lidija Terjosina, Data & AI Specialist, Corporate accounts in Baltics at Microsoft