Convenient time for you|
Personal workshop for your company "Security and Business Continuity"
Accelerate the move to cloud to drive greater resilience, agility and business value from the solution.
Time & Location
Convenient time for you
About the Event
You need to attend this workshop if you have an outdated infrastructure, and its physical replacement is quite expensive and difficult for you, if data security and continuous operation of your business are your priorities. The workshop will help you understand how to migrate your infrastructure "as is" with the same OS versions and updates, how to take full advantage of a hybrid system, and how to secure the continuity of all systems. Learn about options for the benefits of using and obtaining optimal server configurations.
Duration - up to 2.5 hours.
Format - online
The number of participants is unlimited
The workshop is recommended for IT infrastructure administrators, IT infrastructure managers, IT directors.
Theoretical part - 1 hour.
· Overview of migration methods (selection of tools, types based on the client's business needs)
· Available migration tools and how to use them
· Choice of target architecture (cloud, hybrid)
· Network infrastructure in Azure. Ways to connect cloud and terrestrial networks
· Azure Infrastructure Services at a Glance (VM etc.)
· Azure services that can be used to protect infrastructure (Azure Sentinel, Azure Defender)
· Azure Business Continuity Services (Azure Site Recovery, Backup, VMware service, ExpressRoute, Azure Virtual Desktop)
· Infrastructure monitoring using Azure Monitor, Arc services
· Optimization of infrastructure after migration.
Practical training on demo infrastructure - up to 2 hours.
· Collection of data for analysis (we define the list of servers, virtual machines that we plan to migrate)
· Infrastructure assessment (definition of server profiles by parameters: memory, processor, disks, identification of blocking factors for migration and dependencies in the system, assessment of cost, rationalization of assets and selection of migration scenarios)
· Replication (replication of disk images)
· Migration (stage 1 - test migration and replication quality check, making changes to the original infrastructure, making adjustments to run replicated systems in the Azure environment. Stage 2 - main migration, activation of all systems in Azure, followed by shutdown of the ground infrastructure)
· Setting up basic management tools in the cloud (Azure Monitor, Azure Advisor for effective management and control of security and costs)
· Selection and configuration of the most effective applications to improve security and maintain business continuity (Azure Sentinel, Azure Site Recovery, Azure Virtual Desktop)
Format: choose preferable time in the registration form and we will approve it with you after getting information
Cloud Services is a Gold Microsoft CSP Partner, Azure Expert MSP. The service portfolio includes all stages of cloud adoption framework, migration, data and apps modernization, security, and resource governance.
Partner has four Microsoft Advanced Specialisations:
Windows and SQL Server Migration
Modernization of Web Applications
Windows Virtual Desktop
Cloud Services is Country Partner of the Year in Ukraine in 2020 and 2021.