Thu, Mar 30|
How to start with Azure Cloud (English)
Online workshop for CEO, CTO, CDO, CIO dedicated to system approach and best practices in cloud strategy
Time & Location
Mar 30, 12:00 PM – 2:00 PM GMT+2
About the Event
This workshop is designed for business roles.
During 2 hours, our speaker will explain the most complex issues regarding getting started on your cloud adoption journey in a very understandable and easy way.
You will better understand the following:
- how to start with the cloud, how to organize the first migration project, and how to plan migration
- basics of cloud strategy and cloud adoption
- how to prepare teams for new technologies adoption, risks, staff development, organizational alignment
- cloud environment right set up, automation, DevOps, migration readiness
- key pains and best practices for managing the resources
- financial aspects of cloud adoption, including methods of costs evaluation, ТСО, risks analysis, and budgeting
Duration of the event: 2 hours