Tue, Dec 22|
Cloud Adoption Framework Online Workshop (English)
The best time for cloud strategy development was actually 5 years ago, the second best time is right now. Cloud Services and Microsoft Central Eastern Europe hosts an online workshop for CEO, CTO, CDO, CIO dedicated to system approach and best practices in cloud strategy and adoption roadmap.
Time & Location
Dec 22, 2020, 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM GMT+2
About the Event
In our workshop, you will better understand:
- Basics of cloud strategy and cloud adoption: processes, methods of assessment, risk assessment, best practices
- Organizational effectiveness: how to prepare teams for new technologies adoption, risks, staff development, organizational alignment
- Technical capabilities and effectiveness: cloud environment right set up, automation, DevOps, migration readiness.
- The methodology of cloud resource governance in terms of providing security compliance, identity, resource consistency, cost control. Key pains and best practices for managing the resources.
- Financial aspects of cloud adoption including methods of costs evaluation, ТСО, risks analysis, budgeting
Date: 22 December 2020 at 10:00 AM ( GMT +3)
Duration: 3 hours (with a break)
Speaker: Cloud Services
Cloud Services is a Gold Microsoft CSP Partner, Azure Expert MSP. The service portfolio includes all stages of cloud adoption framework, migration, data and apps modernization, security, and resource governance.
Partner has two Microsoft Advanced Specialisations:
Windows and SQL Server Migration
Modernization of Web Applications
Cloud Services is Country Partner of the Year in Ukraine in 2020.