Boosting your SAAS business with Azure
Time & Location
About the Event
The workshop is dedicated to SAAS companies' decision-makers looking to grow the business by successfully adopting cloud solutions.
The workshop agenda is built with two main parts:
- How to get your solution into the hands of 15000 Microsoft sellers and 60000 Microsoft Partners. (Overview of available sales channels and co-sell approach within Microsoft Partner Ecosystem)
- Ways to speed up your sales cycle with SaaS vendor’s dedicated pre-sales tools and programs (Assessments, Proof Of Concepts, Pilots, etc.)
- How to boost demand for your SaaS solution through go-to-market cooperation and Azure Marketplace
- Overview of Azure-native services and efficiencies (Microservices, APIs, Containers, DevOps)
- Overview of Azure Data Services (Azure Synapse Analytics, Cosmos DB)
- Tools for developer productivity
Date: 29 April 2021 at 10:00 AM (GMT +3)
Duration: 2,5 hours
Speaker: Cloud Services
Cloud Services is a Gold Microsoft CSP Partner, Managed Services Provider, ISV Expert Partner. The service portfolio includes all stages of cloud adoption framework, migrations, data and apps modernization, security, and resource governance. We help SAAS companies to optimize their cost of infrastructure, modernize applications, databases, and provide continuous operations and support of cloud-based infrastructure.
Partner has two Microsoft Advanced Specialisations:
Windows and SQL Server Migration
Modernization of Web Applications
Cloud Services is Country Partner of the Year in Ukraine in 2020.